Sunday, March 2, 2008

Help me choose!

My birthday is comming up on 24th of march yay for me -.-
I have a very hard decision to make and I need you to help! *points at you like the Uncle Sam pic for the U.S. Army*
*coughs*
I got 3 options
1-Get an electric guitar and start making girls faint
2-Get a Chair from Ikea for 800 sr , due to the fact my ass is on the chair 6 hours daily due to studying purposes , and NO I am NOT a nerd t('-'t)
3-use the Money for the Investments comming in the Saudi Market , E.g. Bapu Insurance company.
Guide me *_* , Much appreciated!
-confused Khalid

5 comments:

Shadow said...

oh happy birthday mo8adaman

well the electric guitar thing sounds cool > but u better know how to use it , otherwise u won't make us faint lol

yallah good luck in ur decision..
o have fun

.
.

Khalid said...

Fanx Phantom ^_^, Ill be as old as yoo *_*
Not a teen anymore *_*
so guess Im gunna have to do something really really stupid within these 20 days *_*
My teenagerhood :p was BORING
so i got to do sth stupid so when I tell my grandkids stories ill tell them what i did in my last few days as a teen !
and regarding the Guitar, I SUCK AT IT :S
but my brother in law is gunna teach me! then Im gunna rock ur world babeh :P
thanx for ur help!

Bliss said...

get the electric guitar :)
two thumbs up for that!

Khalid said...

Hehe , K oreo lover!
Still have 14 days to think!
Welcome to me blog O =)

Shadow said...

oh u made me feel old =(
so tell us birthday boy,, what did u choose ?